Ultra Deep Freezer ( – 50C to -86C)
GENERAL OVER VIEW
Thalheimer has innovated the new technology and production of Deep, Ultra Low Temperature, Freezer and Shock freezer down to – 85ºC in cooperation with specialist in the field s of electronics and thermodynamics.
All units are complied with UNI EN 61010-1/A2 (CEI 66-5), CEI EN 61326-1, Regulations on safety for laboratory equipment and ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer.
Freezers for covid-19 vaccines
Some vaccine manufacturers require freezing at precise temperatures. Our brand is suitable for the needs of manufacturers such as Moderna and Pfizer. Right now, Pfizer says its vaccine needs to be kept at minus 70 degrees. Moderna’s vaccine can be stored in a −20 °C freezer for 6 months. Ultra-cold freezing is essential for corona vaccines
Different models and sizes have been pre-designed and considered as standard models offered by Thalheimer.
We have three models within the range of Deep and Ultra Low Temperature Freezers: horizontal, vertical and under counter units. Thalheimer produce different sizes from the above models and those are in the range of 85L for the under counter till 800 L which is considered as the biggest standard model.
For Shock freezer, Thalheimer offers very wide range of models starting from 100 Lit till 800 Lit for different applications of laboratory and Hospital/Medical use as well as for Research and Development institutes and Pharmaceutical industries.
Thalheimer always offer custom made design with different sizes and model based on our client’s requirement and expectation.
In general the time required to cool down the inner chamber of the ULT freezer from ambient temperatures to the selected set temperature of -80°C to -85°C is mainly depending on the
type of insulation, the efficiency of the compressor system as well as the installed metal shelves within the freezer. Thalheimer’s unit CRYO Series and Shock freezers are able to cool down within 2.5 to 3.5 hours.
– External cabinet made of zinc-plated and/or enameled steel sheets, o r, upon request, SI 304 stainless steel satin finish.
– Insulation in non-CFC, non-HCFC foamed polyurethane
– Internal casing in AISI 304 (or AISI 316 upon r equest) stainless steel, with polished exter nal BA finish for maximum resistance and cleanliness; LIFETIME WARRANTY ON STEEL PARTS
– Triple-step seal in silicone rubber for greatest prevention against air loss and ice formation; gaskets with almost unlimited durability.
– Gasket heating by means of the r efrigerant pipes on the overheated-steam side; the safest solution against ice formation, more reliable and with greater energy saving (in fact, it does not use additional sources of heat like electric resistances, etc.)
– Complete reheating compensation valve to equalize inter nal and external pressure after opening and closing the door: greatly facilitates being able to open the door after it has been opened not long ago.
– Four internal stainless steel shelves, standard in vertical models
– Insulated counter doors (in vertical models) with 20-mm. poly urethane foam, to minimize cold loss when the external door is opened;
– Insulation panels (in horizontal models) with 20-mm. polyur ethane foam, to minimize cold loss when the external door is opened;
– Highly ergonomic closing handle (in vertical models) to facilitate closi ng: just one hand and minimum force applied
– Locking handle with self-raising hinges (in horizontal models ) for maximum ease when closing and maximum operator safety.
– Lock and key for all locks
– Pivoting wheels for maximum freezer maneuverability inside the laboratory
– Insulation with CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane resin foamed on site, with an average thickness above 140 mm
– Lock with transponder/badge available (optional); the PK (Per sonal Key) device comes complete with badge reader, management electronics, stabilized power supply at 12 Vdc 3 A and microelectronic security pistons. It is integrated with the closing system.