Control system specifications Della 9 ®
Touch screen microprocessor control the medical refrigerator units and all functioning of them is being managed by a
system. The control system has a data recording system and Ethernet through which, you can connect it to the BMS, all required alarms are included in our new system. The system can also be connected to the local network or internet and all alarms and functions of the unit can be controlled through remotely.
1) TFT display with minimum size of 9” true colors 24 bpp with resistive touch screen interface
2) Low power supply for display in the range between 12-24 Vdc.
3) Serial communication between display and mortuary refrigerator is RS485
4) Display can be installed at any place within a range of 200 M distance from the mortuary refrigerator.
5) SD card or micro SD Card data storage for long life data storage for each refrigeration unit.
6) GSM plug in board as an option for 3G connection
7) Ethernet connection
8) USB port for download data storage and upload firmware and software updating
1) Linux embedded operating system based.
2) Possibility to connect the display to the BMS with support Modbus TCP protocol.
3) Web server based integrated
4) Corpus storage management system (CSMS) showing all corpus data with displaying the name of the corpus during
occupation, with recording all movements of corpuses. Using color code to indicate immediately if the cell is Free of
corpus or occupied.
5) CSMS controlled remotely from the central administration office for data entry, and the real-time situation.
6) Continuous graph of cold room Temp and set point. With Temp digital indication.
7) Unlimited identified password for different levels of operators and users
8) Possibility to display movies showing the instruction for operation
9) Possibility to records temperature in degree Celsius or Fahrenheit
10) Recording frequency every 30 seconds
11) All setting and calibration through TFT display
12) Special password for locking system (Option)
1) Switching power supply for 110/220V – 50/60Hz
2) 2 NTC probes (Chamber and evaporator)
3) Humidity probe.
4) PT 100 probe
5) UPS and Battery back-up with system recharge for monitoring system and data storage
6) RS485 communications with twin modes compatible
1) Visual and Audio alarms in the display with detailed fault description and the possibility to click an icon to show a movie
describing the maintenance required
2) Remote relay alarm system.