Autopsy saw CleanCut CNS 3A Autopsy system incorporates a saw hand piece and an extractor system which operates to the highest standards of pathogenic debris containment and filtration.
- The safe 40 Vdc handpiece is fully immersible allowing it to be routinely scrubbed and disinfected after use
- Fully variable speed from zero to maximum operating speed is controlled at the power supply for optimum cutting efficiency
- Saw handpiece is rated against liquid ingress to IP67 – immersible at 1 metre
- The extractor has five levels of filtration enabling the system to meet the highest health standards
The CleanCut NS170-T air driven oscillating saw has been specifically developed to allow repeated sterilization by vacuum steam autoclaving
- Oscillating speed: 17000 cpm
- Air consumption: 3.3 l/s (7cfm)
- Normal operating pressure: 7 bar (101 lbf/ in2)
- Length: 267 mm
- Weight: 0.86 kg
- Sound level: 75 dB(A)
- High-capacity vacuum cleaner for autopsy saw
- Simple and fast filter change
- Flexible extraction hose with plunger
The extractor has five levels of filtration enabling the system to meet the highest health standards. The first level is a disposable inner bag which retains debris when removed from the extractor for disposal.
Level 2 is a zipped cloth outer bag which retains debris if the inner bag fails. Alternatively it may be disposed of with inner bag without opening the zip.
Levels 3 and 4 comprise two cloth filters which protect the micro filter in the event of a split or poorly fitted paper or cloth bag. They may be rinsed and soaked in disinfectant if required.
Level 5 is a micro filter which is located within the extractor units power head. It contains
99.997% of particles greater than 0.5 microns.
For Detailed Description and Technical Specification Please Visit Autopsy Saw CNS 3A.PDF