Haemo Med Line 850
In the blood transfusion and donation process and over the years, safety has emerged as a key concern in blood products sourced from blood bank refrigerators.
Thalheimer has developed its new HAEMO Med Line products including Blood Bank Refrigerator. This Blood Fridge is designed to conform with German standards and manufactured to comply with DIN58371 utilizing Thalheimer’s Technology developed over a period of six decades of specialization in medical refrigerated systems. The company is accredited with the ISO9001.
Our new innovative products have been designed with fully-automated pre-installed software system which enables our blood bank refrigerators and Freezers to fully control and record the operation.
All components are of German/EU origin. The fridge provides rapid cooling, quick performance and well controlled sustainable stable temperature compatible with human blood storage.
Some of our newly developed features represent the latest innovation in blood refrigeration system.
The professional HAEMO Med Line refrigerator range, specifically developed to be used by laboratories,
hospitals, clinics and blood and transfusion centers. All cabinets can be supplied with glass door or
Solid Door. The cooling system is specially designed to ensure optimal storage conditions for
temperature sensitive medical products and biological material, in order to meet the accurate storage
temperature control required. The series include wide range of capacities from 100 liters for minor
needs to 1400 liters.
HAEMO Med Line refrigerators are produced in compliance with all national and international regulatory requirements.
Optional Systems: Della4 Control system and RFID tracking system
- High –quality system of EU origin, hermetically sealed, vibration free, low noise, energy saving, ventilation – enforced system. Inlet and exhaust air flow through slits at the top.
- Forced –air cooling and distribution through a blower that ensures uniform temperature throughout the volume and minimizes temperature deviations.
- Automatic fast defrosting when required
- Re evaporation of defrost water in the evaporation panel under the compressor.
- Special air distribution system to stabilize temperature within the cabinet.
- Energy efficient defrost management.
|Model HAEMO Med Line||Capacity||Temperature range|
|Blood Bank Refrigerator solid door / glass door – ATEX|
|HAEMO 500 S/W-SD / GD – ATEX||500||+2°C to +8°C|
|HAEMO 600 S/W-SD / GD- ATEX||600||+2°C to +8°C|
|HAEMO 700 S/W SD / GD – ATEX||700||+2°C to +8°C|
|HAEMO 850 S/WSD / GD – ATEX||850||+2°C to +8°C|
|HAEMO 1000 S/W SD / GD – ATEX||1000||+2°C to +8°C|
|HAEMO 1200 S/W SD / GD – ATEX||1200||+2°C to +8°C|
|HAEMO 1400 S/W SD / GD – ATEX||1400||+2°C to +8°C|