FREZO Med Line 850
The professional FREZO Med Line freezer range, specifically developed to be used by laboratories, hospitals, clinics and pharmacies and blood and transfusion centers. All cabinets are supplied with solid Door. The cooling system is specially designed to ensure optimal storage conditions for temperature sensitive medical products, biological material and Plasma bag, in order to meet the accurate storage temperature control required. This Freezer cabinet is designed to conform with German standards and manufactured to comply with DIN58375 utilizing Thalheimer’s Technology developed over a period of six decades of specialization in refrigeration systems. The company is accredited with the ISO9001. All components are of EU origin. The cabinet provides rapid cooling, quick performance and well controlled sustainable stable temperature compatible with Medical and Laboratory storage requirements.
The series include wide range of capacities from 500 liters for minor needs to 1400 liters.
FREZO Med Line Freezers are produced in compliance with all national and international regulatory requirements.
Key of abbreviations:
- Vario: Laboratory refrigerators
- Frezo: Laboratory freezer
- S: Stainless steel
- W: White coated galvanized steel
- SD: Solid Door
- GD: Glass Door
- ATEX: Explosion proof
- Numerical (e.g. 500): Gross volume
- For ordering you need to mention the model as follows:
Model – Capacity – type of metal – Type of door– in case of explosion prove
e.g. (VARIO 850 S SD) (Laboratory refrigerator 854 Lit Stainless steel body with solid door)
- 200 – 1400 = FS (Free Standing
Optional Systems: Della4 Control system and RFID tracking system
- High –quality system of EU origin, hermetically sealed, vibration free, low noise, energy saving, ventilation – enforced system. Inlet and exhaust air flow through slits at the top.
- Forced –air cooling and distribution through a blower that ensures uniform temperature throughout the volume and minimizes temperature deviations.
- Automatic fast defrosting when required
- Re evaporation of defrost water in the evaporation panel under the compressor.
- Special air distribution system to stabilize temperature within the cabinet.
- Energy efficient defrost management.
|Model FREZO Med Line||Capacity||Temperature range|
|Medical freezer Solid door – ATEX|
|FREZO 500 S/W SD – ATEX||500||0°C to -40°C|
|FREZO 600 S/W SD – ATEX||600||0°C to -40°C|
|FREZO 700 S/W SD – ATEX||700||0°C to -40°C|
|FREZO 850 S/W SD – ATEX||850||0°C to -40°C|
|FREZO 1000 S/W SD – ATEX||1000||0°C to -40°C|
|FREZO 1200 S/W SD – ATEX||1200||0°C to -40°C|
|FREZO 1400 S/W SD – ATEX||1400||0°C to -40°C|